The Minimum Wage in a Deflationary Economy: The Japanese Experience, 1994-2003
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ryo Kambayashi & Daiji Kawaguchi & Ken Yamada, 2009. "The Minimum Wage in a Deflationary Economy: The Japanese Experience, 1994 |2003," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-074, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aoyagi, Chie & Ganelli, Giovanni, 2015. "Does revamping Japan's dual labor market matter?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 339-357.
- Kyota Eguchi, 2010. "Minimum Wages and Trainers' Dilemma," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(2), pages 128-138, June.
- Chie Aoyagi & Giovanni Ganelli, 2013. "The Path to Higher Growth; Does Revamping Japan’s Dual Labor Market Matter?," IMF Working Papers 13/202, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsdeflation; minimum wage; wage distribution; wage inequality; employment;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-06-18 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2010-06-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp4949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .