The Tobit Model, Hours of Work and Institutional Constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. R. Bryant & A. Jayawardhana & V. A. Samaranayake & A. Wilhite, "undated". "The impact of alcohol and drug use on employment: A labor market study using the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1092-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Dickens, William T & Lundberg, Shelly J, 1993. "Hours Restrictions and Labor Supply," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(1), pages 169-192, February.
- Feather, Peter & Shaw, W. Douglass, 1999.
"Estimating the Cost of Leisure Time for Recreation Demand Models,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 49-65, July.
- Feather, Peter & Shaw, W. Douglass, 1998. "Estimating The Cost Of Leisure Time For Recreation Demand Models," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20855, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Theis Theisen, 2005. "Tanzanian formal sector workers' participation in informal production," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(21), pages 2469-2485.
- John Pencavel, 2016. "Whose Preferences Are Revealed In Hours Of Work?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(1), pages 9-24, January.
- Euwals, Rob, 2000. "Female Labour Supply, Flexibility Of Working Hours, And Job Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 2419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2012.
"Accounting for labor demand effects in structural labor supply models,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 129-138.
- Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2010. "Accounting for Labor Demand Effects in Structural Labor Supply Models," IZA Discussion Papers 5350, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Smith Conway, Karen & Kimmel, Jean, 1998. "Male labor supply estimates and the decision to moonlight," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 135-166, June.
- Kuroda, Sachiko & Yamamoto, Isamu, 2013. "Firms’ demand for work hours: Evidence from matched firm-worker data in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 57-73.
- Euwals, Rob, 1999. "Female Labour Supply, Flexibility of Working Hours, and Job Mobility in the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 83, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ozturk, Orgul, 2006. "Employment Effects of Minimum Wages in Inflexible Labor Markets," MPRA Paper 8016, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Karen Smith Conway & Jean Kimmel, 1992. "Moonlighting Behavior: Theory and Evidence," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 92-09, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:1-2:y:2013:i::p:28-34 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:64:y:1982:i:3:p:510-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .