Report NEP-EDU-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hessel Oosterbeek & Mirjam van Praag & Auke IJsselstein, 2008. "The impact of entrepreneurship education on entrepreneurship competencies and intentions: An evaluation of the Junior Achievement Student Mini-Company Program," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-027, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:aiu:abewps:53 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sackey, 2008. "Private Returns to Education in Ghana: Implications for Investments in Schooling and Migration," Research Papers RP_174, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Alka obadić & Sanja Porić, 2008. "The coordination between education and employment policies," EFZG Working Papers Series 0802, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Lance J. Lochner & Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2008. "The Nature of Credit Constraints and Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 13912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:lvl:pmmacr:2008-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John G. Sessions & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2009. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 4-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Louis N. Christofides & Michael Hoy & Ling Yang, 2008. "The Gender Imbalance in Participation in Canadian Universities (1977-2005)," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 5-2008, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Marianne Bertrand & Rema Hanna & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2008. "Affirmative Action in Education: Evidence From Engineering College Admissions in India," NBER Working Papers 13926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barua, Rashmi, 2008. "Intertemporal Substitution in Maternal Labor Supply: Evidence using State School Entrance Age Laws," MPRA Paper 7923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neeraj Parnami, Neeraj Parnami & Bandyopadhyay, T.K., 2008. "Collaborative Research in India: Academic Institution v/s Industry," MPRA Paper 8104, University Library of Munich, Germany.