The impact of entrepreneurship education on entrepreneurship competencies and intentions: An evaluation of the Junior Achievement Student Mini-Company Program
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oosterbeek, Hessel & van Praag, Mirjam C. & IJsselstein, Auke, 2008. "The Impact of Entrepreneurship Education on Entrepreneurship Competencies and Intentions: An Evaluation of the Junior Achievement Student Mini-Company Program," IZA Discussion Papers 3641, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Dean Karlan & Martin Valdivia, 2011.
"Teaching Entrepreneurship: Impact of Business Training on Microfinance Clients and Institutions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(2), pages 510-527, May.
- Martin Valdivia & Dean Karlan, 2006. "Teaching Entrepreneurship: Impact of Business Training on Microfinance Clients and Institutions," Working Papers 941, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Valdivia, Martin, 2006. "Teaching Entrepreneurship: Impact of Business Training on Microfinance Clients and Institutions," Center Discussion Papers 28510, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Dean Karlan & Martin Valdivia, 2006. "Teaching entrepreneurship: Impact of business training on microfinance clients and institutions," Natural Field Experiments 00282, The Field Experiments Website.
- Dean Karlan & Martin Valdivia, 2007. "Teaching Entrepreneurship: Impact of Business Training on Microfinance Clients and Institutions," Working Papers 107, Center for Global Development.
- Edwin Leuven & Mikael Lindahl & Hessel Oosterbeek & Dinand Webbink, 2007.
"The Effect of Extra Funding for Disadvantaged Pupils on Achievement,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 89(4), pages 721-736, November.
- Leuven, Edwin & Lindahl, Mikael & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Webbink, Dinand, 2004. "The Effect of Extra Funding for Disadvantaged Pupils on Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 1122, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Leuven, Edwin & Lindahl, Mikael & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Webbink, Dinand, 2004. "The Effect of Extra Funding for Disadvantaged Pupils on Achievement," Working Paper Series 2/2004, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- van der Sluis, Justin & van Praag, Mirjam C. & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2007. "Why Are the Returns to Education Higher for Entrepreneurs than for Employees?," IZA Discussion Papers 3058, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Müller, Bettina & Rammer, Christian, 2012. "Start-up promotion instruments in OECD countries and their application in developing countries," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research, number 110561, February.
- Jahangir Yadollahi Farsi & Abolghasem Arabiun & Mahmood Moradi, 2012. "The Impact of Opportunity Recognition Skills Training On Entrepreneurial Intention of Female Nursing Students," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 2(4), pages 1-6, August.
- von Graevenitz, Georg & Harhoff, Dietmar & Weber, Richard, 2010.
"The effects of entrepreneurship education,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 90-112, October.
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 269, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Georg von Graevenitz & Dietmar Harhoff & Richard Weber, 2010. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Post-Print hal-00856605, HAL.
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 10966, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich & Elke Lüdemann, 2009. "Identity and Entrepreneurship," CESifo Working Paper Series 2661, CESifo.
- Carsten Quesel & Guido Moeser & Susanne Burren, 2017. "Mini-companies as “greenhouses” of economic competence: a longitudinal study of “Young Enterprise Switzerland”," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 7(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Åstebro, Thomas & Bazzazian, Navid & Braguinsky, Serguey, 2012.
"Startups by recent university graduates and their faculty: Implications for university entrepreneurship policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 663-677.
- Thomas B. Astebro & Navid Bazzazian & Serguey Braguinsky, 2012. "Startups by recent university graduates and their faculty: Implications for university entrepreneurship policy," Post-Print hal-00715486, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship education; program evaluation; entrepreneur competencies; entrepreneur intentions;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2008-04-15 (Education)
- NEP-ENT-2008-04-15 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2008-04-15 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2008-027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.wiwiss.uni-jena.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.