Report NEP-HRM-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HRM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lvl:pmmacr:2008-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hessel Oosterbeek & Mirjam van Praag & Auke IJsselstein, 2008. "The impact of entrepreneurship education on entrepreneurship competencies and intentions: An evaluation of the Junior Achievement Student Mini-Company Program," Jena Economics Research Papers 2008-027, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Leitão, João & Franco, Mário, 2008. "Individual Entrepreneurship Capacity and Performance of SMEs," MPRA Paper 8179, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Apr 2008.
- Item repec:iaa:wpaper:200801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nevine Mokhtar Eid, 2008. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model: An Application on the Efficiency of Financing Higher Public Education in Egypt," Working Papers 8, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Sackey, 2008. "Private Returns to Education in Ghana: Implications for Investments in Schooling and Migration," Research Papers RP_174, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Lance J. Lochner & Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2008. "The Nature of Credit Constraints and Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 13912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alka obadić & Sanja Porić, 2008. "The coordination between education and employment policies," EFZG Working Papers Series 0802, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Doepke, Matthias & Tertilt, Michèle, 2008. "Women’s Liberation: What’s in It for Men?," IZA Discussion Papers 3421, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pasquale Tridico, 2008. "Growth, inequality and poverty during a process of institutional change," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_01, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Katja Görlitz & Joel Stiebale, 2008. "Does Product Market Competition Decrease Employers’ Training Investments? – Evidence from German Establishment Panel Data," Ruhr Economic Papers 0041, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Kam Leong Szeto & Simon McLoughlin, 2008. "Does Quality Matter in Labour Input? The Changing Pattern of Labour Composition in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 08/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Tiffany Hutcheson, 2008. "Improving Student Skills in Essay Writing and Oral Presentations," Working Paper Series 152, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Rui Leite & Óscar Afonso, 2008. "Effects of Learning-by-doing, technology-adoption costs and wage inequality," FEP Working Papers 272, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Orazio Attanasio & Adriana Kugler & Costas Meghir, 2008. "Training Disadvantaged Youth in Latin America: Evidence from a Randomized Trial," NBER Working Papers 13931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.