Who Needs Agglomeration? Varying Agglomeration Externalities and the Industry Life Cycle
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank M.H. Neffke & Martin Henning & Ron Boschma, 2012.
"The impact of aging and technological relatedness on agglomeration externalities: a survival analysis,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 485-517, March.
- Ron Boschma & Martin Henning & Frank Neffke, 2009. "The Impact of Aging and Technological Relatedness on Agglomeration Externalities: A Survival Analysis," SERC Discussion Papers 0036, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Boschma, Ron & Henning, Martin & Neffke, Frank, 2009. "The impact of aging and technological relatedness on agglomeration externalities: a survival analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33498, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner & Martin Wendel, 2016. "Evolving localization patterns of company foundationsEvidence from the German MST-industry," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 1067-1087, December.
- Farhauer, Oliver & Kröll, Alexandra, 2009. "Verfahren zur Messung räumlicher Konzentration und regionaler Spezialisierung in der Regionalökonomik," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-58-09, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner & Martin Wendel, 2012.
"Evolving localization patterns of company foundations - Evidence from the German MST-industry,"
Working Papers on Innovation and Space
2012-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner & Martin Wendel, 2013. "Evolving localization patterns of company foundations Evidence from the German MST-industry," ERSA conference papers ersa13p85, European Regional Science Association.
- Reinhold Kosfeld, 2012.
"Identifying Clusters within R&D Intensive Industries Using Local Spatial Methods,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p232, European Regional Science Association.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Jorgen Lauridsen, 2012. "Identifying Clusters within R&D Intensive Industries Using Local Spatial Methods," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201214, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2015.
"Innovation determinants over industry life cycle,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 18-32.
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "Innovation Determinants over Industry Life Cycle," Working Papers 2012/11, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "Innovation Determinants over Industry Life Cycle," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/42, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Hans-Friedrich Eckey & Jørgen Lauridsen, 2011.
"Spatial point pattern analysis and industry concentration,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(2), pages 311-328, October.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Hans-Friedrich Eckey & Jørgen Lauridsen, 2009. "Spatial Point Pattern Analysis and Industry Concentration," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200916, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Kutsenko, E., 2012. "Path Dependence in Spatial Distribution of Economic Activity: Bad News for Empiric Research of Agglomeration Effects," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 10-26.
- Matthias Buerger & Tom Broekel & Alex Coad, 2012. "Regional Dynamics of Innovation: Investigating the Co-evolution of Patents, Research and Development (R&D), and Employment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(5), pages 565-582, August.
- Nunzia Carbonara, 2012. "Industrial district hetereogeneity and performance: evidence from Italy," Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship, Social Capital and Governance, chapter 4, pages 83-101 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rikard H. Eriksson & Høgni Kalsø Hansen & Urban Lindgren, 2014. "The Importance of Business Climate and People Climate on Regional Performance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(6), pages 1135-1155, June.
- Davidson Natalia & Kislyak Nadezhda & Vorobyev Pavel, 2010. "Spatial Ñoncentration and Firm Performance in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 10/05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Asheim, Bjørn & M. Bugge, Markus & Coenen, Lars & Herstad, Sverre, 2013. "What Does Evolutionary Economic Geography Bring To The Policy Table? Reconceptualising regional innovation systems," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
Keywordsagglomeration externalities; industry life cycle; urbanization; Sweden;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2008-04-15 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2008-04-15 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-KNM-2008-04-15 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TID-2008-04-15 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2008-04-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:0808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.