Report NEP-INO-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Marek Peczkowski & Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2009. "Differentiation of Innovation Behavior of Manufacturing Firms in the New Member States. Cluster Analysis on Firm-Level Data," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0394, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- OA Carboni, 2009. "An Empirical investigation of the Determinants of R&D Cooperation," Working Paper CRENoS 200909, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Marek Peczkowski & Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2009. "The Innovation Patterns of Firms in Low and High Technology Manufacturing Sectors in the New Member States," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0390, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:bre:polcon:370 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2010. "The Job Creation Effect of R&D Expenditures," IZA Discussion Papers 4728, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/6666 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph P. Cook & Graeme Hunter & John A. Vernon, 2010. "Generic Utilization Rates, Real Pharmaceutical Prices, and Research and Development Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 15723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Bruno van Pottelsberghe, 2009. "Handle with care! Post-crisis growth in the EU," Policy Briefs 301, Bruegel.
- Mateusz Walewski, 2009. "Innovation, Labour Demand and Wages in Poland. Some Introductory Results Using Micro-macro Data," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0392, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:bre:polbrf:369 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Jensen & Jerry Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2010. "University-Industry Spillovers, Government Funding, and Industrial Consulting," NBER Working Papers 15732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhou, H. & Dekker, R. & Kleinknecht, A., 2010. "Flexible Labor and Innovation Performance: Evidence from Longitudinal Firm-Level Data," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-007-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Dalia Marin, 2009. "The battle for talent- globalisation and the rise of executive pay," Working Papers 236, Bruegel.
- Item repec:bre:polcon:393 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabio Maria Manenti & Stefano Comino, 2010. "Dual Licensing in Open Source Software Markets," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0112, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Ivan Diaz-Rainey & Dionisia Tzavara, 2009. "Reconciling WTP to actual adoption of green energy tariffs: A diffusion model of an induced environmental marke," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/33, European University Institute.
- Prabal Roy Choudhury & Debadatta Saha, 2009. "Does the market kill bad ideas? An institutional comparision of committees and markets in network industries," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1095 is not listed on IDEAS anymore