The Innovation Patterns of Firms in Low and High Technology Manufacturing Sectors in the New Member States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Montobbio, Fabio & Rampa, Francesco, 2005.
"The impact of technology and structural change on export performance in nine developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 527-547, April.
- Montobbio Fabio & Rampa Francesco, 2002. "The impact of technology and structural change on export performance on nine developing coutries," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0219, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Paul Robertson & Eduardo Pol & Peter Carroll, 2003. "Receptive Capacity of Established Industries as a Limiting Factor in the Economy's Rate of Innovation¹," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 457-474.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2009. "Search patterns and absorptive capacity: Low- and high-technology sectors in European countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 495-506, April.
- Peter Carroll & Eduardo Pol & Paul Robertson, 2000. "Classification of Industries by Level of Technology: An Appraisal and some Implications," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 417-436.
- Robertson, Paul L. & Patel, Parimal R., 2007. "New wine in old bottles: Technological diffusion in developed economies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 708-721, June.
- Hartmut Hirsch-Kreinsen & Katrin Hahn & David Jacobson, 2008. "The Low-Tech Issue," Chapters,in: Innovation in Low-Tech Firms and Industries, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Heidenreich, Martin, 2009. "Innovation patterns and location of European low- and medium-technology industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 483-494, April.
- David Jacobson & Hartmut Hirsch-Kreinsen & Keith Smith & Staffan Laestadius, "undated". "Low-Tech Industries and the Knowledge Economy: State of the Art and Research Challenges," STEP Report series 200316, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Menrad, K., 2004. "Innovations in the food industry in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 845-878, September.
- Godin, Benoit, 2004. "The obsession for competitiveness and its impact on statistics: the construction of high-technology indicators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1217-1229, October.
- Kirner, Eva & Kinkel, Steffen & Jaeger, Angela, 2009. "Innovation paths and the innovation performance of low-technology firms--An empirical analysis of German industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 447-458, April.
- Stefano Brusoni & Giorgia Sgalari, 2006. "New combinations in old industries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 25-43, April.
- Santamara, Llus & Nieto, Mara Jess & Barge-Gil, Andrs, 2009. "Beyond formal R&D: Taking advantage of other sources of innovation in low- and medium-technology industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 507-517, April.
- Clarke, Leon & Weyant, John & Birky, Alicia, 2006. "On the sources of technological change: Assessing the evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 579-595, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation of firms; Innovation patterns; Innovation sources; Diversification of innovations; Low-tech industries; High-tech industries; EU New Member States;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-02-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2010-02-20 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2010-02-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2010-02-20 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2010-02-20 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-02-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .