Low-Tech Industries and the Knowledge Economy: State of the Art and Research Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Véronique Ambrosini, 2001. "Tacit Knowledge: Some Suggestions for Operationalization," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(6), pages 811-829, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asheim, Bjørn & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "The Role of Regional Innovation Systems in a Globalizing Economy: Comparing Knowledge Bases and Institutional Frameworks in Nordic Clusters," Papers in Innovation Studies 2005/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Andrea Morrison, 2011. "Innovation and External Knowledge Sources in Industrial Districts: Evidence from an Italian Furniture Cluster," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Donata Favaro & Eniel Ninka & Margherita Turvani, 2011. "Human capital, technology intensity and growth in a regional context," ERSA conference papers ersa10p687, European Regional Science Association.
- Asheim, Bjorn T. & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Knowledge bases and regional innovation systems: Comparing Nordic clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1173-1190, October.
- Rammer, Christian & Köhler, Christian & Murmann, Martin & Pesau, Agnes & Schwiebacher, Franz & Kinkel, Steffen & Kirner, Eva & Schubert, Torben & Som, Oliver, 2010. "Innovationen ohne Forschung und Entwicklung: Eine Untersuchung zu Unternehmen, die ohne eigene FuE-Tätigkeit neue Produkte und Prozesse einführen," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 15-2011, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Marek Peczkowski & Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2009. "The Innovation Patterns of Firms in Low and High Technology Manufacturing Sectors in the New Member States," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0390, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Liang-Chih Chen, 2011. "Technological Learning and Capability Building in LMT Industries in Newly Industrializing Countries: Selected Examples from Taiwan," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Petrou, Anastasia & Daskalopoulou, Irene, 2009. "Entrepreneurial culture and innovation in the services sector: case study evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 22666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Havas, Attila & Nyiri, Lajos, 2007.
"A magyar nemzeti innovációs rendszer: Háttértanulmány az OECD 2007/2008. évi innovációs országjelentése számára
[National system of innovation in Hungary: Background report for the OECD Country Rev," MPRA Paper 69379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Havas, Attila, 2007.
"O alargamento da UE e a política de Inovação nos países da Europa Central: O caso da Hungria
[EU enlargement and innovation policy in Central European countries: The case of Hungary]," MPRA Paper 69874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Rayna & Ludmila Striukova, 2011. "Engineering versus Craftsmanship: Innovation in the Electric Guitar Industry, 1945–1984," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Heidenreich, Martin, 2009. "Innovation patterns and location of European low- and medium-technology industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 483-494, April.
- Kristin Ranestad, 2016. "The mining sectors in Chile and Norway, ca. 1870 - 1940: the development of a knowledge gap," Working Papers 0105, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Havas, Attila, 2004. "EU Enlargement and Innovation Policy in Central European Countries: The case of Hungary," MPRA Paper 69872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yannis D. Caloghirou & Aimilia Protogerou & Aggelos Tsakanikas, 2014. "Exploring knowledge-intensive entrepreneurship in high-tech and low-tech manufacturing sectors: differences and similarities," Chapters,in: Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship in Low-Tech Industries, chapter 2, pages 17-41 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Havas, Attila & Nyiri, Lajos, 2007. "National system of innovation in Hungary," MPRA Paper 67161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mendona, Sandro, 2009. "Brave old world: Accounting for 'high-tech' knowledge in 'low-tech' industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 470-482, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2003-11-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TID-2003-11-30 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stp:stepre:2003r16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nils Henrik Solum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/steppno.html .