Tacit Knowledge: Some Suggestions for Operationalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Núñez Guerrero, Yilsy María & Rodríguez Monroy, Carlos, 2015. "Gestão de recursos intangíveis em instituições de ensino superior," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 55(1), January.
- Fritjof Karnani, 2013. "The university’s unknown knowledge: tacit knowledge, technology transfer and university spin-offs findings from an empirical study based on the theory of knowledge," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 235-250, June.
- Wai-Ki Fu & Hing-Po Lo & Derek Drew, 2006. "Collective learning, collective knowledge and learning networks in construction," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(10), pages 1019-1028.
- Rasheed Sulaiman V. & Laxmi Thummuru & Hall, Andy & Dijkman, Jeroen, 2009. "Tacit Knowledge and Innovation Capacity: Evidence from the Indian Livestock Sector," MERIT Working Papers 058, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Michael Leyer & Jutta Stumpf-Wollersheim & Daniel Kronsbein, 2017. "Stains on the Bright Side of Process-Oriented Organizational Designs: an Empirical Investigation of Advantages and Disadvantages," Schmalenbach Business Review, Springer;Schmalenbach-Gesellschaft, vol. 18(1), pages 29-47, February.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:1:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601983 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven Toms, 2010. "Value, profit and risk: accounting and the resource-based view of the firm," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(5), pages 647-670, June.
- Snelders, Dirk & Schoormans, Jan P. L., 2004. "An exploratory study of the relation between concrete and abstract product attributes," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 803-820, December.
- Galunic, Charles & Sengupta, Kishore & Petriglieri, Jennifer Louise, 2014. "Deus ex machina? Career progress and the contingent benefits of knowledge management systems," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 13-23.
- Sergio Salis & Allan M. Williams, 2010. "Knowledge Sharing through Face-to-Face Communication and Labour Productivity: Evidence from British Workplaces," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 436-459, June.
- Sajjad Jasimuddin & Jun Li & Nicholas Perdikis, 2015. "Linkage between geographic space and knowledge transfer by multinational enterprises: a structural equation approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(3), pages 769-795, May.
- Kasper, Helmut & Lehrer, Mark & Mühlbacher, Jürgen & Müller, Barbara, 2013. "On the different “worlds” of intra-organizational knowledge management: Understanding idiosyncratic variation in MNC cross-site knowledge-sharing practices," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 326-338.
- Li, Xiaoqing & Roberts, Joanne & Yan, Yanni & Tan, Hui, 2014. "Knowledge sharing in China–UK higher education alliances," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 343-355.
- Jan Resenga Maluleka & Omwoyo Bosire Onyancha & Isola Ajiferuke, 2016. "Factors influencing research collaboration in LIS schools in South Africa," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 107(2), pages 337-355, May.
- David Jacobson & Hartmut Hirsch-Kreinsen & Keith Smith & Staffan Laestadius, "undated". "Low-Tech Industries and the Knowledge Economy: State of the Art and Research Challenges," STEP Report series 200316, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Richard Reed & Susan Storrud-Barnes, 2009. "Systematic performance differences across the manufacturing-service continuum," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 3(4), pages 319-339, December.
- Aidan R. Vining, 2003. "Internal Market Failure: A Framework for Diagnosing Firm Inefficiency," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 431-457, March.
- Julia Balogun, 2003. "Three Responses to the Methodological Challenges of Studying Strategizing," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 197-224, January.
- Bettini, Yvette & Brown, Rebekah R. & de Haan, Fjalar J. & Farrelly, Megan, 2015. "Understanding institutional capacity for urban water transitions," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 65-79.
- Arnaldo Camuffo & Fabrizio Gerli, 2012. "What do lean managers do? Modeling management behaviors in lean production environments," Working Papers 13, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Kurtis Elton & S. Wolfe, 2012. "Water Efficiency and the Professional Plumbing Sector: How Capacity and Capability Influence Knowledge Acquisition and Innovation," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(2), pages 595-608, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:38:y:2001:i:6:p:811-829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.