Report NEP-CSE-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Marek Peczkowski & Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2009. "Differentiation of Innovation Behavior of Manufacturing Firms in the New Member States. Cluster Analysis on Firm-Level Data," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0394, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Marek Peczkowski & Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2009. "The Innovation Patterns of Firms in Low and High Technology Manufacturing Sectors in the New Member States," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0390, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2407 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/6666 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jarle Hildrum, 2010. "Inter-organizational learning in drifting environments - Experiences from a multi-firm software development project," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20100122, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- OA. Carboni, 2009. "An Empirical investigation of the Determinants of R&D Cooperation," Working Paper CRENoS 200909, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2138 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Jensen & Jerry Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2010. "University-Industry Spillovers, Government Funding, and Industrial Consulting," NBER Working Papers 15732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.