Inter-organizational learning in drifting environments - Experiences from a multi-firm software development project
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Srholec, 2016.
"Persistence of Cooperation on Innovation: Econometric Evidence from Panel Micro Data,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(1), pages 53-70.
- Srholec , Martin, 2014. "Persistence of cooperation on innovation: Econometric evidence from panel micro data," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/18, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-02-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2010-02-20 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2010-02-20 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tik:inowpp:20100122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (H&kon Normann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tkuiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .