Report NEP-PPM-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jarle Hildrum, 2010. "Inter-organizational learning in drifting environments - Experiences from a multi-firm software development project," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20100122, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Richard Jensen & Jerry Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2010. "University-Industry Spillovers, Government Funding, and Industrial Consulting," NBER Working Papers 15732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bre:polcon:393 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph P. Cook & Graeme Hunter & John A. Vernon, 2010. "Generic Utilization Rates, Real Pharmaceutical Prices, and Research and Development Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 15723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Itay Goldstein & Assaf Razin & Hui Tong, 2010. "Liquidity, Institutional Quality and the Composition of International Equity Flows," NBER Working Papers 15727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.