Differentiation of Innovation Behavior of Manufacturing Firms in the New Member States. Cluster Analysis on Firm-Level Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Verspagen, Bart, 2000. "Economic Growth and Technological Change," Research Memorandum 017, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2017:i:1:p:95-117 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation patterns of firms; strategy of innovation; innovation behaviour; innovation sources; taxonomies of innovative firms; EU new member states;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2010-02-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2010-02-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2010-02-20 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2010-02-20 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2010-02-20 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-02-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Aleksandra Polak to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.