Report NEP-SBM-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Marek Peczkowski & Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2009. "Differentiation of Innovation Behavior of Manufacturing Firms in the New Member States. Cluster Analysis on Firm-Level Data," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0394, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Marek Peczkowski & Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2009. "The Innovation Patterns of Firms in Low and High Technology Manufacturing Sectors in the New Member States," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0390, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- OA. Carboni, 2009. "An Empirical investigation of the Determinants of R&D Cooperation," Working Paper CRENoS 200909, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2010. "The Job Creation Effect of R&D Expenditures," IZA Discussion Papers 4728, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/6666 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matteo Bugamelli & Riccardo Cristadoro & Giordano Zevi, 2009. "The international crisis and the Italian productive system: a firm-level study," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 58, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Richard Jensen & Jerry Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2010. "University-Industry Spillovers, Government Funding, and Industrial Consulting," NBER Working Papers 15732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.