Report NEP-EUR-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simona Comi, 2009. "Intergenerational mobility in seven European Countries," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0057, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Leigh Hancher & Adrien de Hauteclocque, 2010. "Manufacturing the EU Energy Markets. The Current Dynamics of Regulatory Practice," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/01, European University Institute.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Bruno van Pottelsberghe, 2009. "Handle with care! Post-crisis growth in the EU," Policy Briefs 301, Bruegel.
- Ciro Avitabile & Irma Clots-Figueras & Paolo Masella, 2010. "The Effect of Birthright Citizenship on Parental Integration Outcomes," CSEF Working Papers 246, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2010. "The Job Creation Effect of R&D Expenditures," IZA Discussion Papers 4728, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kristian Bolin & Daniel Hedblom & Anna Lindgren & Bjorn Lindgren, 2010. "Asymmetric Information and the Demand for Voluntary Health Insurance in Europe," NBER Working Papers 15689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Argandoña, Antonio & von Weltzien Hoivik, Heidi, 2009. "Corporate social responsibility: One size does not fit all. Collecting evidence from Europe," IESE Research Papers D/834, IESE Business School.
- Jan Moen, 2009. "Regional Initiative: Which Appropriate Market Design?," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/60, European University Institute.
- Item repec:bre:polcon:383 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bre:polcon:393 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bre:polcon:370 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1090 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Antimiani & Valeria Costantini, 2010. "Trade performances and technology in the enlarged European Union," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0111, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Item repec:bre:wpaper:320 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Marek Peczkowski & Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2009. "The Innovation Patterns of Firms in Low and High Technology Manufacturing Sectors in the New Member States," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0390, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.