Trade performances and technology in the enlarged European Union
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alessandro Antimiani & Valeria Costantini, 2013. "Trade performances and technology in the enlarged European Union," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(3), pages 355-389, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inmaculada MartÃnez-Zarzoso & Martina Vidovic & Anca M. Voicu, 2014. "EU-Accession Effects on Sectoral Trade: A Helpman-Melitz-Rubinstein Approach with Panel Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 4903, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Voicu, Anca M. & Vidovic, Martina, 2011.
"CEECs Integration into Regional Production Networks. Trade Effects of EU-Accession,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011
55, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Anca M. Voicu & Martina Vidovic, 2012. "CEECS integration into regional production networks. Trade effects of EU-accesion," Working Papers 2012/04, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Cernat, Lucian, 2017. "Liberalizing global trade in Mode 5 services: How much is it worth?," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2017-4, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- Inmaculada Martinez-Zarzoso & Anca Voicu & Martina Vidovic, 2015. "Central East European Countries’ accession into the European Union: role of extensive margin for trade in intermediate and final goods," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 825-844, November.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi, 2015.
"European enlargement policy, technological capabilities and sectoral export dynamics,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 25-69, February.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi, 2012. "European enlargement policy, technological capabilities and sectoral export dynamics," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0152, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:9:y:2011:i:2:p:16134093 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timo Baas & Herbert BrÃ¼cker, 2011. "EU Eastern Enlargement: The Benefits from Integration and Free Labour Movement," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 9(2), pages 44-51, 07.
- Nina Bockova, 2015. "Research, Development And Innovations In Czech Manufacture Of Electronic Products," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 10(4), pages 163-180, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEU enlargement; gravity model; international trade; economic integration; technological innovation;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-02-20 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INT-2010-02-20 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2010-02-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtr:wpaper:0111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Telephone for information). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dero3it.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .