Report NEP-INT-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wojciech Grabowski & Krzysztof Szczygielski, 2009. "Are Unit Export Values Correct Measures of the Exports' Quality?," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0393, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- JaeBin Ahn & Amit K. Khandelwal & Shang-Jin Wei, 2010. "The Role of Intermediaries in Facilitating Trade," NBER Working Papers 15706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Debaere, Peter & Görg, Holger & Raff, Horst, 2010. "Greasing the Wheels of International Commerce: How Services Facilitate Firms' International Sourcing," IZA Discussion Papers 4729, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Xiaobo Lü & Kenneth F. Scheve & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2010. "Envy, Altruism, and the International Distribution of Trade Protection," NBER Working Papers 15700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandro Antimiani & Valeria Costantini, 2010. "Trade performances and technology in the enlarged European Union," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0111, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Escaith, Hubert & Lindenberg, Nannette & Miroudot, Sébastien, 2010. "International Supply Chains and Trade Elasticity in Times of Global Crisis," MPRA Paper 20478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gordhan K. Saini, 2009. "Non-Tariff measures affecting India's textiles and clothing exports: Findings from the survey of exporters," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2009-008, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1091 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daron Acemoglu & Pierre Yared, 2010. "Political Limits to Globalization," NBER Working Papers 15694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arne Melchior, 2009. "East-West Integration and the Economic Geography of Europe," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0379, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Mills, W. Raymond, 2010. "Managing Foreign Trade," MPRA Paper 20539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin F. Jones & Benjamin A. Olken, 2010. "Climate Shocks and Exports," NBER Working Papers 15711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arip, Mohammad Affendy & Yee, Lau Sim & Abdul Karim, Bakri, 2010. "Export Diversification and Economic Growth in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 20588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2009. "Marshall-Lerner Condition and Economic Globalization," EIIW Discussion paper disbei168, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.