Receptive Capacity of Established Industries as a Limiting Factor in the Economy's Rate of Innovation¹
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William D. Nordhaus, 2002.
"Productivity Growth and the New Economy,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(2), pages 211-265.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2000. "Productivity Growth and the New Economy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1284, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2001. "Productivity Growth and the New Economy," NBER Working Papers 8096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Hatzichronoglou, 1997. "Revision of the High-Technology Sector and Product Classification," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 1997/2, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2010.
"Determinants of proactive and reactive technology licensing: A contingency perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 55-66, February.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2009. "The role of corporate technology strategy and patent portfolios in low-, medium- and high-technology firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 559-569, April.
- Robertson, Paul L. & Patel, Parimal R., 2007. "New wine in old bottles: Technological diffusion in developed economies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 708-721, June.
- Marín, Anabel & Stubrin, Lilia & Gibbons, María Amelia, 2014. "Technological capacity-building in unstable settings: Manufacturing firms in Argentina and Brazil," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Marek Peczkowski & Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2009. "The Innovation Patterns of Firms in Low and High Technology Manufacturing Sectors in the New Member States," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0390, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Kyläheiko, Kalevi & Jantunen, Ari & Puumalainen, Kaisu & Luukka, Pasi, 2011. "Value of knowledge--Technology strategies in different knowledge regimes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 273-287, May.
- Heidenreich, Martin, 2009. "Innovation patterns and location of European low- and medium-technology industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 483-494, April.
- Paul L. Robertson & David Jacobson, 2011. "Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion: An Introduction," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Freddi, Daniela, 2009. "The integration of old and new technological paradigms in low- and medium-tech sectors: The case of mechatronics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 548-558, April.
- Isabel Schwinge, 2014. "Readjusting the perspective on LMT firms in product supply chains in light of knowledge-intensive activity," Chapters,in: Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship in Low-Tech Industries, chapter 8, pages 166-190 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- José L. Hervas-Oliver & José Albors, 2011. "Resources and Innovation in Low-tech Industries: An Empirical Study of Clusters in Spain and Italy," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:10:y:2003:i:4:p:457-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .