The Assessment: The New Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Attfield, Cliff & Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2010.
"Balanced growth and the great ratios: New evidence for the US and UK,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 937-956, December.
- Cliff L. F. Attfield & Jonathan R. W. Temple, 2006. "Balanced growth and the great ratios: new evidence for the US and UK," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 75, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Qin, Duo, 2006. "Is China's growing service sector leading to cost disease?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 267-287, September.
- Gavin Cameron & Chris Wallace, 2002.
"Macroeconomic Performance in the Bretton Woods Era and After,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 479-494.
- Gavin Cameron & Chris Wallace, 2002. "Macroeconomic Performance in the Bretton Woods Era, And After," Economics Series Working Papers 130, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Isabel Álvarez & Gerardo Magaña, 2007. "ICT and Cross-Country Comparisons: a Proposal of a New Composite Index," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 0701, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Duo QIN, "undated". "Is China’s Rising Service Sector Leading to Cost Disease?," EcoMod2004 330600116, EcoMod.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2004.
"From R&D to Productivity Growth: Do the Institutional Settings and the Source of Funds of R&D Matter?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(3), pages 353-378, July.
- Guellec, Dominique & Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno van, 2003. "From R&D to Productivity Growth: Do The Institutional Setting and The Source of Funds of R&D Matter?," IIR Working Paper 03-26, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2004. "From R&D to Productivity Growth: Do the Institutional Settings and the Source of Funds of R&D Matter?," Working Papers CEB 04-010.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2004. "From R&D to productivity growth: do the institutional settings and the sources of funds of R&D matter?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6207, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alistair Dieppe & Jerome Henry & Peter Mc Adam, "undated". "Labour market dynamics in the euro area: A model-based sensitivity analysis," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 09, Society for Computational Economics.
- Fernando Alexandre, 2002.
"Monetary Policy, Investment and Non-Fundamental Shocks,"
NIPE Working Papers
6/2002, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Fernando Alexandre, 2003. "Monetary policy, investment and non-fundamental shocks," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 296, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mariano Sana, 2010. "Immigrants and natives in U.S. science and engineering occupations, 1994–2006," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(3), pages 801-820, August.
- Cliff L.F. Attfield & Jonathan R.W. Temple, 2003.
"Measuring trend output: how useful are the Great Ratios?,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
03/555, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Attfield, Clifford & Temple, Jonathan, 2004. "Measuring Trend Output: How Useful Are the Great Ratios?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4796, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gavin Wallis, 2009. "Capital Services Growth in the UK: 1950 to 2006," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(6), pages 799-819, December.
- David, Freshwater, 2013. "Modernizing Rural Economies: Strengthening Economic Growth in the 21st Century," Staff Papers 174107, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- repec:ucm:wpaper:01-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Temple & Cliff Attfield, 2004. "Measuring trend growth: how useful are the great ratios?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 101, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:18:y:2002:i:3:p:241-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.