Committee Governance after the Enlargement of the EU: the Institutionalisation of Cooperation within the Social Protection Committee
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Risse, Thomas, 2000. "“Let's Argue!”: Communicative Action in World Politics," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(01), pages 1-39, December.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2002. "The European Social Model: Coping with the challenges of diversity," MPIfG Working Paper 02/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Kröger, Sandra, 2006. "When learning hits politics or: Social policy coordination left to the administrations and the NGOs?," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 10, May.
- James S. Mosher & David M. Trubek, 2003. "Alternative Approaches to Governance in the EU: EU Social Policy and the European Employment Strategy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 63-88, March.
More about this item
Keywordscommittee governance; EU enlargement; Open Method of Co-ordination; discursive institutionalisation;
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epe:journl:v:6:y:2007:i:march:p:53-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof.Dr.Sebastian Dullien). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/f1fhtde.html .