The Transformative Power of Europe Reloaded - The Limits of External Europeanization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelley, Judith, 2004. "International Actors on the Domestic Scene: Membership Conditionality and Socialization by International Institutions," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(03), pages 425-457, July.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2004. "The transition from communism : a diagrammatic exposition of obstacles to the demand for the rule of law," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3352, The World Bank.
- Judith Kelley, 2006. "New Wine in Old Wineskins: Promoting Political Reforms through the New European Neighbourhood Policy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 29-55, March.
- Andrea Gawrich & Inna Melnykovska & Rainer Schweickert, 2010.
"Neighbourhood Europeanization through ENP: The Case of Ukraine,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 1209-1235, November.
- Andrea Gawrich & Inna Melnykovska and Rainer Schweickert, 2009. "Neighbourhood Europeanization trough ENP - The Case of Ukraine," KFG Working Papers p0003, Free University Berlin.
- Elbasani, Arolda, 2009. "EU Administrative Conditionality and Domestic Downloading: The Limits of Europeanization," Apas Papers 268, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Johan P. Olsen, 2002. "The Many Faces of Europeanization," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 921-952, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanja A. Börzel & Vera van Hüllen, 2011. "Good Governance and Bad Neighbors? The Limits of the Transformative Power of Europe," KFG Working Papers p0035, Free University Berlin.
- Tanja A. Börzel, 2011. "Comparative Regionalism - A New Research Agenda," KFG Working Papers p0028, Free University Berlin.
More about this item
KeywordsEU-South-Eastern Europe; EU-South-Eastern Europe; governance; democracy; Europeanization; Europeanization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:kfgxxx:p0011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sasan ABDI). General contact details of provider: http://www.transformeurope.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.