From emerging economies toward the Emerging Triad
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bekerman, Marta & Rikap, Cecilia, 2010. "Regional integration and export diversification in MERCOSUR: the case of Argentina and Brazil," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1996.
"Inflows of Capital to Developing Countries in the 1990s,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 123-139, Spring.
- Leonardo Leiderman & Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen Reinhart, 1994. "Entradas de capitales a países en desarrollo en los años 90: causas y efectos," Research Department Publications 4003, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1994. "Inflows of Capital to Developing Countries in the 1990s: Causes and Effects," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6291, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Leonardo Leiderman & Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen Reinhart, 1994. "Inflows of Capital to Developing Countries in the 1990s: Causes and Effects," Research Department Publications 4002, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1996. "Inflows of capital to developing countries in the 1990s," MPRA Paper 13707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michelle P. Connolly & Jenessa Gunther, 1999. "Mercosur: implications for growth in member countries," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 5(May).
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan, 2011. "Emerging Multinationals: A Comparison of Chinese and Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 3(1), pages 113-148, April.
- Andrade, Joaquim Pinto de & Silva, Maria Luiza Falcao & Trautwein, Hans-Michael, 2005. "Disintegrating effects of monetary policies in the MERCOSUR," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 65-89, March.
- Sandra Polónia Rios, 2003. "MERCOSUR: dilemas y alternativas de la agenda comercial," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2617, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:idb:idbbks:413 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEmerging triad; emerging markets; emerging market economies; BRIC; double helix structure; base of the pyramid; south-south cooperation; regional integration; Triad; FDI; trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-10-25 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-10-25 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-SEA-2013-10-25 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwu:schdps:sdp13008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .