Report NEP-CIS-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vardomsky L.B. & Pylin A.G. & Sokolova T.V. & Shurubovich A.V., 2013. "Россия И Украина: Вопросы Социально-Экономического Развития В Контексте Взаимных Отношений [Russia and Ukraine: issues of social and economic development in the context of the mutual relations]," Working papers y:2013:vardomsky:3, Institute of Economics.
- Martin Feldkircher, 2013. "A Global Macro Model for Emerging Europe," Working Papers 185, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/11828 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adele Atkinson & Flore-Anne Messy, 2013. "Promoting Financial Inclusion through Financial Education: OECD/INFE Evidence, Policies and Practice," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 34, OECD Publishing.
- Hermann Sebastian Dehnen & Jan H. van Dinther & Norbert Koubek, 2013. "From emerging economies toward the Emerging Triad," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP13008, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Ratti, Ronald A & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2013. "Commodity Prices and BRIC and G3 Liquidity: A SFAVEC Approach," Working Papers 17096, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 09 Jan 2013.