Россия И Украина: Вопросы Социально-Экономического Развития В Контексте Взаимных Отношений
[Russia and Ukraine: issues of social and economic development in the context of the mutual relations]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; Ukraine; socio-economic development; structural changes; financial situation; mutual trade; development priorities; integration choice; socio-cultural identity; standard of living; unequality; poverty;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-10-25 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2013-10-25 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2013-10-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rua:wpaper:y:2013:vardomsky:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derasru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .