Report NEP-TRA-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ma, Yuanyuan & Walsh, Patrick Paul, 2013. "Party Membership and State Jobs in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 7643, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ajwad, Mohamed Ihsan & Simler, Kenneth & Azam, Mehtabul & Dasgupta, Basab & Bonch-Osmolovskiy, Misha & Topinska, Irena, 2013. "Simulating poverty in Europe : the potential contributions of employment and education to reducing poverty and social exclusion by 2020," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6660, The World Bank.
- Danzer, Natalia, 2013. "Job Satisfaction and Self-Selection into the Public or Private Sector: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7644, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kang, Lili & Peng, Fei, 2013. "Growth Accounting Analysis in China 1978-2009," MPRA Paper 50827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher F Baum & Alexander Kurov & Marketa W. Halova, 2013. "What do Chinese Macro Announcements Tell Us About the World Economy?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 834, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Jun 2015.
- Kang, Lili & Peng, Fei, 2013. "Economic Reform and Productivity Convergence in China," MPRA Paper 50810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cécile BATISSE & Mary-Françoise RENARD & Nasser ARY TANIMOUNE, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment across China: what should we learn from spatial dependences?," Working Papers 201312, CERDI.
- Vardomsky L.B. & Pylin A.G. & Sokolova T.V. & Shurubovich A.V., 2013.
"Россия И Украина: Вопросы Социально-Экономического Развития В Контексте Взаимных Отношений
[Russia and Ukraine: issues of social and economic development in the context of the mutual relations]," Working papers y:2013:vardomsky:3, Institute of Economics.
- Gottschalch, Sören, 2013. "Urbanization in China and how urban housing demand can be met," IPE Working Papers 27/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Vincent Koen & Richard Herd & Xiao Wang & Thomas Chalaux, 2013. "Policies for Inclusive Urbanisation in China," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1090, OECD Publishing.
- Falkowski, Jan & Jakubowski, Maciej & Strawinski, Pawel, 2013. "Returns from Income Strategies in Rural Poland," Factor Markets Working Papers 178, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Martin Feldkircher, 2013. "A Global Macro Model for Emerging Europe," Working Papers 185, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Magda, Iga & Bukowski, Maciej & Buchholz, Sonia & Lewandowski, Piotr & Chrostek, Paweł & Kamińska, Agnieszka & Lis, Maciej & Potoczna, Monika & Myck, Michał & Kundera, Michał & Oczkowska, Monika, 2013. "Employment in Poland 2011 - Poverty and jobs," MPRA Paper 50185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Szvetlana Acs & Oleksandra Borodina & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Andriy Kharchenko, 2013. "Ukraine’s agriculture: potential for expanding grain supply. Economic and institutional challenges," JRC Working Papers JRC84652, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Valerija Botric, 2013. "Identifying Key Sectors in Croatian Economy Based on Input-Output Tables," Working Papers 1302, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Petrick, Martin, 2013.
"Competition for land and labour among individual farms and agricultural enterprises: Evidence from Kazakhstan's grain region
[Der Wettbewerb zwischen Einzelbetrieben und Agrarunternehmen um Boden u," IAMO Discussion Papers 141, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).