Identifying Key Sectors in Croatian Economy Based on Input-Output Tables
Information on the key sectors of an economy can have important policy implications. This paper identifies key sectors in Croatia based on the recently published input-output table for year 2004. Comparison of different methodological approaches used in the paper suggests that identified key sectors are most likely relevant only for the analyzed period (construction activity). Additionally, service sectors were often identified as important, and not export-oriented sectors.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Trg J.F.Kennedy 7, HR - 10000 Zagreb|
Phone: (**385 1) 23 35 700
Fax: (**385 1) 23 35 165
Web page: http://www.eizg.hr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Julio Sanchez-Choliz & Rosa Duarte, 2003. "Production Chains and Linkage Indicators," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 481-494.
- Umed Temurshoev & Jan Oosterhaven, 2014.
"Analytical and Empirical Comparison of Policy-Relevant Key Sector Measures,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 284-308, September.
- Temurshoev, Umed & Oosterhaven, Jan, 2013. "Analytical and Empirical Comparison of Policy-Relevant Key Sector Measures," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-132, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Bart Los, 2004.
"Identification of strategic industries: A dynamic perspective,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 83(4), pages 669-698, October.
- Bart Los, 2004. "Identification of strategic industries: A dynamic perspective," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 669-698, October.
- Bart Los, 2001. "Identification of Strategic Industries: A Dynamic Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa01p112, European Regional Science Association.
- Los, Bart, 2002. "Identification of strategic industries: a dynamic perspective," CCSO Working Papers 200202, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dietzenbacher, Erik, 1992. "The measurement of interindustry linkages : Key sectors in the Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 419-437, October.
- Junning Cai & Pingsun Leung, 2004. "Linkage Measures: a Revisit and a Suggested Alternative," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 63-83.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iez:wpaper:1302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Banicevic)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.