Report NEP-HME-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2013. "Rent as a Share of Product and Sraffa’s Price Equations," MPRA Paper 50717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Quirion, 2013. "L'effet net sur l'emploi de la transition énergétique en France : Une analyse input-output du scénario négaWatt," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866447, HAL.
- Cansu Akpinar-Sposito, 2013. "The Glass Ceiling: Structural, Cultural and Organizational Career Barriers for French and Turkish Women Executives," Post-Print halshs-00834098, HAL.
- Valerija Botric, 2013. "Identifying Key Sectors in Croatian Economy Based on Input-Output Tables," Working Papers 1302, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Brian Bell & John Van Reenen, 2013. "Bankers and their bonuses," CEP Occasional Papers 35, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2013. "Female Access to Credit in France: How Microfinance Institutions Import Disparate Treatment from Banks," AMSE Working Papers 1350, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Dec 2013.
- Toufic M. El Masri, 2013. "Competition through Cooperation? The Case of the German Postal Market," Working Paper Series in Economics 286, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Brian Bell & John Van Reenen, 2013. "Extreme Wage Inequality: Pay at the Very Top," CEP Occasional Papers 34, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.