Simulating poverty in Europe : the potential contributions of employment and education to reducing poverty and social exclusion by 2020
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Caminada, Koen & Goudswaard, Kees, 2009. "Social expenditure and poverty reduction in the EU15 and other OECD countries," MPRA Paper 20138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Poverty Reduction; Health Systems Development&Reform; Labor Policies; Achieving Shared Growth; Poverty Monitoring&Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-10-25 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-10-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2013-10-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .