Report NEP-SEA-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Perdamen Sagala & Takahiro Akita & Arief Anshori Yusuf, 2013. "Urbanization and Expenditure Inequality in Indonesia: Testing the Kuznets Hypothesis with Provincial Panel Data," Working Papers EMS_2013_20, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Essers, Dennis & Cassimon, Danny & Fauzi, Achmad, 2013. "Indonesia’s Debt-for-Development Swap Experience: Past, Present and Future," IOB Working Papers 2013.10, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Shahbaz Nasir & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2013. "Export Performance of South and East Asia in Modern Services," ASARC Working Papers 2013-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Nguyen, Cuong & Phung, Tung & Westbrook, Daniel, 2013. "Do the Poorest Ethnic Minorities Benefit from a Large-Scale Poverty Reduction Program? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 50689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "World Food Prices and Poverty in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2013-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Raghbendra Jha, 2013. "Welfare Schemes and Social Protection in India," ASARC Working Papers 2013-10, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2013. "How India fits into global production sharing: Experience, prospects and policy options," Departmental Working Papers 2013-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Budy R. Resosudarmo, 2013. "Growth, Growth Accelerations and the Poor: Lessons from Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2013-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Charles HARVIE & Narjoko Dionisius & Sothea OUM, 2013. "Small and Medium Enterprises' Access to Finance: Evidence from Selected Asian Economies," Working Papers DP-2013-23, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Sparrow, Robert, 2013. "Poverty, Labour Markets and Trade Liberalization in Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 7645, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kophaiboon, 2013. "Trade and Investment Patterns in Asia: Implications for Multilateralizing Regionalism," Departmental Working Papers 2013-16, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Alan Khee-Jin TAN, 2013. "Toward a Single Aviation Market in ASEAN: Regulatory Reform and Industry Challenges," Working Papers DP-2013-22, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Lisa Cameron & Manisha Shah, 2013. "Risk-Taking Behavior in the Wake of Natural Disasters," NBER Working Papers 19534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hermann Sebastian Dehnen & Jan H. van Dinther & Norbert Koubek, 2013. "From emerging economies toward the Emerging Triad," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP13008, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.