Toward a Single Aviation Market in ASEAN: Regulatory Reform and Industry Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Forsyth, Peter & King, John & Lyn Rodolfo, Cherry, 2006. "Open Skies in ASEAN," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 143-152.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanaoka, Shinya & Takebayashi, Mikio & Ishikura, Tomoki & Saraswati, Batari, 2014. "Low-cost carriers versus full service carriers in ASEAN: The impact of liberalization policy on competition," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 96-105.
- Walulik, Jan, 2016. "At the core of airline foreign investment restrictions: A study of 121 countries," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 234-251.
More about this item
KeywordsAir Transportation; Air Travel; Airline; Aviation;
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-10-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-SEA-2013-10-25 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRE-2013-10-25 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2013-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .