Toward a Single Aviation Market in ASEAN: Regulatory Reform and Industry Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Forsyth, Peter & King, John & Lyn Rodolfo, Cherry, 2006. "Open Skies in ASEAN," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 143-152.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanaoka, Shinya & Takebayashi, Mikio & Ishikura, Tomoki & Saraswati, Batari, 2014. "Low-cost carriers versus full service carriers in ASEAN: The impact of liberalization policy on competition," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 96-105.
- Walulik, Jan, 2016. "At the core of airline foreign investment restrictions: A study of 121 countries," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 234-251.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:50:y:2016:i:c:p:4-11 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAir Transportation; Air Travel; Airline; Aviation;
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2013-10-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-SEA-2013-10-25 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRE-2013-10-25 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2013-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ranti Amelia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.