Report NEP-TRE-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Anderson & Benjamin Condry & Nicholas Findlay & Ruben Brage-Ardao & Haojie Li, 2013. "Measuring and Valuing Convenience and Service Quality: A Review of Global Practices and Challenges from Mass Transit Operators and Railway Industries," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2013/16, OECD Publishing.
- Alan Khee-Jin TAN, 2013. "Toward a Single Aviation Market in ASEAN: Regulatory Reform and Industry Challenges," Working Papers DP-2013-22, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Eric Kroes & Marco Kouwenhoven & Laurence Debrincat & Nicolas Pauget, 2013. "On the Value of Crowding in Public Tansport for Ile-de-France," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2013/18, OECD Publishing.
- Mauro Pisu & Henrik Braconier, 2013. "Road Connectivity and the Border Effect: Evidence from Europe," Discussion Papers 2013-06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Parker, Chris, 2013. "Appraising transport strategies that induce land use changes," NZIER Working Paper 2013/4, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Adrien Vogt-Schilb & Céline Guivarch & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2013. "Les véhicules électrifiés réduisent-ils les émissions de carbone ? Un raisonnement prospectif," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866450, HAL.
- D'Haultfoeuille, Xavier & Durrmeyer, Isis & Février, Philippe, 2013. "The Effect of Public Policies on Consumers' Preferences: Lessons from the French Automobile Market," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 422, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hector G. LOPEZ-RUIZ & Panayotis CHRISTIDIS & Hande DEMIREL & Mert KOMPIL, 2013. "Quantifying the Effects of Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans," JRC Working Papers JRC84116, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Andrey Klevchuk & Glenn Jenkins, "undated". "Capital Appraisal Handbook For Provincial Roads: Limpopo Province," Development Discussion Papers 2004-05, JDI Executive Programs.
- Junko Sagara & Mikio Ishiwatari, 2013. "Infrastructure Rehabilitation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16141, The World Bank.
- Peterson, George E. & Thawakar, Vasudha, 2013. "Capturing the value of public land for urban infrastructure : centrally controlled landholdings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6665, The World Bank.
- Soren T. Anderson & Ryan Kellogg & Ashley Langer & James M. Sallee, 2013. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Automobile Brand Preferences: Empirical Evidence and Implications for Firm Strategy," NBER Working Papers 19535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vasiliki Fouka & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2013. "Reprisals Remembered: German-Greek Conflict and Car Sales during the Euro Crisis," Working Papers 726, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.