The Intergenerational Transmission of Automobile Brand Preferences: Empirical Evidence and Implications for Firm Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Atkin, 2013.
"Trade, Tastes, and Nutrition in India,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(5), pages 1629-1663, August.
- Atkin, David, 2010. "Trade, Tastes and Nutrition in India," Working Papers 80, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- David Atkin, 2010. "Trade, tastes and Nutrition in India," Working Papers 986, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- David Atkin, 2013. "Trade, Tastes and Nutrition in India," Working Papers id:5548, eSocialSciences.
- Bart J. Bronnenberg & Jean-Pierre H. Dube & Matthew Gentzkow, 2012.
"The Evolution of Brand Preferences: Evidence from Consumer Migration,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(6), pages 2472-2508, October.
- Bart J. Bronnenberg & Jean-Pierre H. Dube & Matthew Gentzkow, 2010. "The Evolution of Brand Preferences: Evidence from Consumer Migration," NBER Working Papers 16267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth E. Train & Clifford Winston, 2007. "Vehicle Choice Behavior And The Declining Market Share Of U.S. Automakers," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1469-1496, November.
- Paul Klemperer, 1987. "Markets with Consumer Switching Costs," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(2), pages 375-394.
- Fred Mannering & Clifford Winston, 1985. "A Dynamic Empirical Analysis of Household Vehicle Ownership and Utilization," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(2), pages 215-236, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cosar, Kerem & Grieco, Paul L. E. & Li, Shengyu & Tintelnot, Felix, 2015.
"What Drives Home Market Advantage?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- A. Kerem Cosar & Paul L. E. Grieco & Shengyu Li & Felix Tintelnot, 2015. "What Drives Home Market Advantage?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5544, CESifo Group Munich.
- A. Kerem Cosar & Paul L. E. Grieco & Shengyu Li & Felix Tintelnot, 2015. "What Drives Home Market Advantage?," NBER Working Papers 21583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & David Schmeidler, 2015. "Consumer Choice as Constrained Imitation," PIER Working Paper Archive 15-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
More about this item
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-10-25 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-IPR-2013-10-25 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MKT-2013-10-25 (Marketing)
- NEP-TRE-2013-10-25 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .