Report NEP-IPR-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Difei Geng & Kamal Saggi, 2013. "The case for non-discrimination in the international protection of intellectual property," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 13-00017, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Frietsch, Rainer & Neuhäusler, Peter & Rothengatter, Oliver, 2013. "SME patenting: An empirical analysis in nine countries," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 36, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Eva Dettmann & Iciar Dominguez Lacasa & Jutta Günther & Björn Jindra, 2013. "Determinants of Foreign Technological Activity in German Regions – A Count Model Analysis of Transnational Patents (1996-2009)," IWH Discussion Papers 12, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Azagra-Caro,Joaquín M. & Consoli,Davide, 2013. "Knowledge Flows and Public-Private Cooperation across National Contexts," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201304, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 17 Dec 2014.
- Dornbusch, Friedrich & Neuhäusler, Peter, 2013. "Academic knowledge as a driver for technological innovation? Comparing universities, small and large firms in knowledge production and dissemination," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 37, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Sam Tavassoli & Nunzia Carbonara, 2013. "The Role of Knowledge Variety and Intensity for Regional Innovative Capability - Swedish evidence," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1317, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- Kulvik, Martti & Tähtinen, Marja & Ylä-Anttila, Pekka, 2013. "Business and Intellectual Capital Development in Financial Riptide - Case Studies of Finnish Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies Dispersing into Global Value Chains," ETLA Reports 17, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2013. "“Mobility, networks and innovation: The role of regions’ absorptive capacity”," AQR Working Papers 201308, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2013.
- Hasnas, Irina & Lambertini, Luca & Palestini, Arsen, 2013. "Open Innovation in a dynamic Cournot duopoly," DICE Discussion Papers 111, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Soren T. Anderson & Ryan Kellogg & Ashley Langer & James M. Sallee, 2013. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Automobile Brand Preferences: Empirical Evidence and Implications for Firm Strategy," NBER Working Papers 19535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.