Report NEP-COM-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gertz, Christopher, 2016. "Quality Uncertainty with Imperfect Information Acquisition," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 487, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Anderson, Edward & Qian, Cheng, 2013. "Competing for contracts with buyer uncertainty: Choosing price and quality variables," Working Papers 2013-06, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Maican, Florin & Orth, ´Matilda, 2013. "Entry Regulations, Product Differentiation and Determinants of Market Structure," Working Paper Series 984, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Klein, Tobias J. & Lambertz, Christian & Stahl, Konrad O., 2013. "Market Transparency, Adverse Selection, and Moral Hazard," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 426, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Phillipe Aghion & Nicholas Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2013. "Incomplete Contracts and the Internal Organisation of Firms," CEP Occasional Papers 36, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hasnas, Irina & Lambertini, Luca & Palestini, Arsen, 2013. "Open Innovation in a dynamic Cournot duopoly," DICE Discussion Papers 111, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Hanming Fang & Xun Tang, 2013. "Inference of Biddersâ€™ Risk Attitudes in Ascending Auctions with Endogenous Entry," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-056, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Léautier, Thomas-Olivier & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2013. "On the strategic value of risk management," TSE Working Papers 13-433, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Marco Marini & Paolo Polidori & Alberto Zevi & D?sir?e Teobaldelli, 2013. "Welfare Enhancing Coordination in Consumer Cooperatives under Mixed Oligopoly," Working Papers 1303, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Nils Ellwanger & Ron Boschma, 2013. "Who acquires whom? The role of geographical proximity and industrial relatedness in Dutch domestic M&As between 2002 and 2008," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1319, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- Takahashi, Yuya, 2013. "Estimating a War of Attrition: The Case of the U.S. Movie Theater Industry," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 424, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Aguzzoni, Luca & Argentesi, Elena & Buccirossi, Paolo & Ciari, Lorenzo & Duso, Tomaso & Tognoni, Massimo & Vitale, Cristiana, 2013. "They played the merger game: A retrospective analysis in the UK videogames market," DICE Discussion Papers 113, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Fuentes, Hugo Javier & Zamudio, Andrés, 2013.
"Estimación y análisis de la elasticidad precio de la demanda para diferentes tipos de bebidas en México
[Estimation and analysis of price elasticity of demand to different kind of beverage in Mexic," MPRA Paper 50603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arvid Raknerud & Bjørn Helge Vatne, 2013. "The relations between bank-funding costs, retail rates, and loan volumes. Evidence form Norwegian microdata," Discussion Papers 742, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Jay Pil Choi & Doh-Shin Jeon & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2013. "Asymmetric Neutrality Regulation and Innovation at the Edges: Fixed vs. Mobile Networks," Working Papers 13-24, NET Institute.
- Alan Khee-Jin TAN, 2013. "Toward a Single Aviation Market in ASEAN: Regulatory Reform and Industry Challenges," Working Papers DP-2013-22, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Jeremy Greenwood & David Weiss, 2013. "Mining Surplus: Modeling James A. Schmitz's Link Between Competition and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 19556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toufic M. El Masri, 2013. "Competition through Cooperation? The Case of the German Postal Market," Working Paper Series in Economics 286, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Toufic M. El Masri, 2013. "Are New German Postal Providers Successful? Empirical Evidence Based on Unique Survey Data," Working Paper Series in Economics 285, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.