The economic impacts of air transport liberalization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Granèay, 2010. "The Economic Impacts of Air Transport Liberalization," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 13(2), pages 73-88, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Button, Kenneth & Taylor, Samantha, 2000.
"International air transportation and economic development,"
Journal of Air Transport Management,
Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 209-222.
- Button, Kenneth J. & Taylor, Samantha Y, 2000. "International Air Transportation And Economic Development," ERSA conference papers ersa00p483, European Regional Science Association.
- Forsyth, Peter & King, John & Lyn Rodolfo, Cherry, 2006. "Open Skies in ASEAN," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 143-152.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anushka Wijesinha & Deshal de Mel, 2012. "Liberalization of Air Services in South Asia: Prospects and Challenges," Chapters,in: Regional Integration and Economic Development in South Asia, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsair transport; liberalization; multiplier; elasticity;
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-TUR-2009-08-16 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-08-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .