Getting there fast: globalization, intercontinental flights and location of headquarters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2005. "Getting there fast: Globalization, intercontinental flights and location of headquarters," Urban/Regional 0511008, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohring, Herbert, 1972. "Optimization and Scale Economies in Urban Bus Transportation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 591-604, September.
- Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C., 2001. "The Determinants of Agglomeration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 191-229, September.
- Lijesen, Mark G. & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2002. "How do carriers price connecting flights? Evidence from intercontinental flights from Europe," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 239-252, May.
- James R. Markusen, 1995. "The Boundaries of Multinational Enterprises and the Theory of International Trade," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, Spring.
More about this item
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:8:y:2008:i:4:p:471-495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .