Potential impacts of liberalisation of the EU-Africa aviation market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David L. Hummels & Georg Schaur, 2013. "Time as a Trade Barrier," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(7), pages 2935-2959, December.
- Surovitskikh, Svetlana & Lubbe, Berendien, 2015. "The Air Liberalisation Index as a tool in measuring the impact of South Africa's aviation policy in Africa on air passenger traffic flows," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 159-166.
- Button, Kenneth & Taylor, Samantha, 2000.
"International air transportation and economic development,"
Journal of Air Transport Management,
Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 209-222.
- Button, Kenneth J. & Taylor, Samantha Y, 2000. "International Air Transportation And Economic Development," ERSA conference papers ersa00p483, European Regional Science Association.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2003. "Airline Traffic and Urban Economic Development," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 40(8), pages 1455-1469, July.
- Roberta Piermartini & Linda Rousov?, 2013. "The Sky Is Not Flat: How Discriminatory Is the Access to International Air Services?," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 287-319, August.
- Adler, Nicole & Hashai, Niron, 2005. "Effect of open skies in the Middle East region," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 878-894, December.
- Charles E. Schlumberger, 2010. "Open Skies for Africa : Implementing the Yamoussoukro Decision," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2467, August.
- Mike Tretheway & Robert Andriulaitis, 2015. "What Do We Mean by a Level Playing Field in International Aviation?," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2015/6, OECD Publishing.
- Tretheway, Mike & Andriulaitis, Robert, 2015. "What do we mean by a level playing field in international aviation?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 96-103.
- Oum, Tae Hoon & Yu, Chunyan, 1995. "A productivity comparison of the world's major airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 181-195.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport economics; transport policy; aviation; air transport; EU; Africa;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R49 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2017-06-25 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2017-06-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INT-2017-06-25 (International Trade)
- NEP-REG-2017-06-25 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2017-06-25 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc106855. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .