Report NEP-REG-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Abrell & Mirjam Kosch & Sebastian Rausch, 2017. "The Economic Cost of Carbon Abatement with Renewable Energy Policies," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 17/273, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Prudence Dato & Tun Durmaz & Aude Pommeret, 2017. "Intermittent renewable electricity generation with smart grids," Working Papers 2017.09, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Eric Tchouamou Njoya & Panayotis Christidis, 2017. "Potential impacts of liberalisation of the EU-Africa aviation market," JRC Working Papers JRC106855, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ali Hortaçsu & Fernando Luco & Steven L. Puller & Dongni Zhu, 2017. "Does Strategic Ability Affect Efficiency? Evidence from Electricity Markets," NBER Working Papers 23526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Andrews & Milan Bradonjic & Iraj Saniee, 2017. "Quantifying the Benefits of Infrastructure Sharing," Papers 1706.05735, arXiv.org.
- Daniel Camos-Daurella & Antonio Estache, 2017. "Regulating Water an Sanitation Network Services. Accounting for Institutional and Informational Constraints," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-28, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- François Cohen & Matthieu Glachant & Magnus Söderberg, 2017. "The impact of energy prices on product innovation: Evidence from the UK refrigerator market," CIES Research Paper series 50-2017, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Hannah Goozee, 2017. "Energy, poverty and development: a primer for the Sustainable Development Goals," Working Papers 156, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Christoph Boehringer & Thomas Fox Rutherford, 2017. "Paris after Trump: An inconvenient insight," Working Papers V-400-17, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2017.
- Paulo F. Azevedo & Maria Sylvia Saes & Paula Sarita Bigio Schneider & Thiago Bernardino de Carvalho & Andresa Silva Neto Francischini & Synthia Kariny Silva de Santana & Maria Clara de Azevedo Morguli, 2016. "Learning from Productive Development Agencies in Brazil: Policies for Technological Innovation," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 96997, Inter-American Development Bank.
- E.P.N. Udayakumara & U.A.D.P. Gunawardena, "undated". "Reducing Siltation and Increasing Hydropower Generation from the Rantambe Reservoir,Sri Lanka," Working papers 111, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Shibata, Tsubasa, 2017. "Optimal energy policy for a carbon tax in Japan," IDE Discussion Papers 656, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Domenico Buccella & Luciano Fanti, 2016. "The effect of network externalities on entry in a Spence-Dixit model," Discussion Papers 2016/212, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.