Report NEP-COM-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2017. "Collusion and welfare in the case of a horizontally differentiated duopoly with network compatibility," Discussion Paper Series 163, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2017.
- Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Lee, Sang-Ho & Zikos, Vasileios, 2017. "Merger and Innovation Incentives in a Differentiated Industry," MPRA Paper 79821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Domenico Buccella & Luciano Fanti, 2016. "The effect of network externalities on entry in a Spence-Dixit model," Discussion Papers 2016/212, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Ioannis N. Pinopoulos, 2017. "Input price discrimination and upstream R&D investments," Discussion Paper Series 2017_06, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jun 2017.
- Marco Pagnozzi & Krista J. Saral, 2017. "Entry by Successful Speculators in Auctions with Resale," CSEF Working Papers 475, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Imhof, David, 2017. "Econometric tests to detect bid-rigging cartels: does it work?," FSES Working Papers 483, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Domenico Buccella & Luciano Fanti, 2017. "A game-theoretic approach to the choice of union-oligopoly baargaining agenda," Discussion Papers 2017/214, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Kim, Seung-Leul & Lee, Sang-Ho & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2017. "Corporate social responsibility and privatization policy in a mixed oligopoly," MPRA Paper 79780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2017. "Partial Privatization and Subsidization in a Mixed Duopoly: R&D versus Output Subsidies," MPRA Paper 79778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Radygin Alexandr & Apevalova Elena & Polezhaeva Natalia, 2017. "Corporate control market: stages, specific features, regulation," Published Papers ppaper-2017-288, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2017.
- Dean Corbae & Pablo D'Erasmo, 2017. "Reorganization or Liquidation: Bankruptcy Choice and Firm Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 23515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emran, M.Shahe & Mookherjee, Dilip & Shilpi, Forhad & Uddin, M. Helal, 2017. "Credit Rationing and Pass-Through in Supply Chains: Theory and Evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 79844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Hortaçsu & Fernando Luco & Steven L. Puller & Dongni Zhu, 2017. "Does Strategic Ability Affect Efficiency? Evidence from Electricity Markets," NBER Working Papers 23526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Tchouamou Njoya & Panayotis Christidis, 2017. "Potential impacts of liberalisation of the EU-Africa aviation market," JRC Working Papers JRC106855, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Matthew Andrews & Milan Bradonjic & Iraj Saniee, 2017. "Quantifying the Benefits of Infrastructure Sharing," Papers 1706.05735, arXiv.org.
- Kashiwabara, Chie, 2017. "Rural bank mergers/consolidations in the Philippines : a preliminary study," IDE Discussion Papers 651, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).