Productivity Performance of U.S. Trunk and Local Service Airlines in the Era of Deregulation
- Caves, Douglas W
- Christensen, Laurits R
- Tretheway, Michael W
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 21 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Lin, Wen-Cheng, 2012. "Financial performance and customer service: An examination using activity-based costing of 38 international airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 13-15.
- Duygun, Meryem & Prior, Diego & Shaban, Mohamed & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2016.
"Disentangling the European airlines efficiency puzzle: A network data envelopment analysis approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 2-14.
- Meryem Duygun & Diego Prior & Mohamed Shaban & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2015. "Disentangling the European Airlines efficiency puzzle:A network data envelopment analysis approach," Working Papers 2015/04, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Merlevede, Bruno & Schoors, Koen & Spatareanu, Mariana, 2014. "FDI Spillovers and Time since Foreign Entry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 108-126.
- Merlevede, Bruno & Schoors, Koen & Spatareanu, Mariana, 2013. "FDI spillovers and time since foreign entry," BOFIT Discussion Papers 27/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki & Motohashi, Kazuyuki & Obashi, Ayako, 2013. "Two-dimensional analysis of the impact of outward FDI on performance at home: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 25-33.
- OBASHI Ayako & HAYAKAWA Kazuo & MATSUURA Toshiyuki & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2009. "A Two-dimensional Analysis of the Impact of Outward FDI on Performance at Home: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms," Discussion papers 09053, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ayako Obashi & Kazunobu Hayakawa & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2010. "A Two-dimensional Analysis of the Impact of Outward FDI on Performance at Home: Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing Firms," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2010-005, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Obashi, Ayako & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki & Motohashi, Kazuyuki, 2010. "A two-dimensional analysis of the impact of outward FDI on performance at home: evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms," IDE Discussion Papers 273, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki, 2011. "Complex vertical FDI and firm heterogeneity: Evidence from East Asia," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 273-289, September.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki, 2009. "Complex Vertical FDI and Firm Heterogeneity: Evidence from East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 211, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Toshiyuki Matsuura, 2010. "Complex Vertical FDI and Firm Heterogeneity: Evidence from East Asia," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2010-008, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2016. "How Does FDI Affect Productivity at Home?: Evidence from a Plant-Level Analysis," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 403-422, December.
- Michel Dumont & Bruno Merlevede & Christophe Piette & Glenn Rayp, 2010. "The productivity and export spillovers of the internationalisation behaviour of Belgian firms," Working Paper Research 201, National Bank of Belgium.
- Alamdari, Fariba E. & Morrell, Peter, 1997. "Airline labour cost reduction: post-liberalisation experience in the USA and Europe," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 53-66.
- HAYAKAWA Kazunobu & MATSUURA Toshiyuki, 2013. "Heterogeneous Impact of Trade Liberalization on Vertical FDI: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 13020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bowlin, William F., 2004. "Financial analysis of civil reserve air fleet participants using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(3), pages 691-709, May.
- SeristÃ¶, Hannu & VepsÃ¤lÃ¤inen, Ari P.J., 1997. "Airline cost drivers: cost implications of fleet, routes, and personnel policies," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 11-22.
- Kanafani, Adib & Hansen, Mark, 1985. "Hubbing and Airline Costs," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2w1708kq, University of California Transportation Center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:21:y:1983:i:3:p:312-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed