The air transport market in Central and Eastern Europe after a decade of liberalisation – Different paths of growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dobruszkes, Frédéric & Van Hamme, Gilles, 2011. "The impact of the current economic crisis on the geography of air traffic volumes: an empirical analysis," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1387-1398.
- Button, Kenneth & Taylor, Samantha, 2000.
"International air transportation and economic development,"
Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 209-222.
- Button, Kenneth J. & Taylor, Samantha Y, 2000. "International Air Transportation And Economic Development," ERSA conference papers ersa00p483, European Regional Science Association.
- Magnus, Jan R., 1982.
"Multivariate error components analysis of linear and nonlinear regression models by maximum likelihood,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 239-285, August.
- Magnus, J.R., 1982. "Multivariate error components analysis of linear and nonlinear regression models by maximum likelihood," Other publications TiSEM 9ffb33fe-f5af-470f-b405-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Richard K. Green, 2007. "Airports and Economic Development," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(1), pages 91-112, March.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2003. "Airline Traffic and Urban Economic Development," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 40(8), pages 1455-1469, July.
- Kirsi Mukkala & Hannu Tervo, 2013.
"Air Transportation and Regional Growth: Which Way Does the Causality Run?,"
Environment and Planning A, , vol. 45(6), pages 1508-1520, June.
- Kirsi Mukkala & Hannu Tervo, 2013. "Air transportation and regional growth: which way does the causality run?," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 45(6), pages 1508-1520, June.
- Andrew Sharpe & Brendon Andrews, 2012. "An Assessment of Weighting Methodologies for Composite Indicators: The case of the Index of Economic Well-being," CSLS Research Reports 2012-10, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Blomquist, N Soren, 1980. " A Note on the Use of the Coefficient of Determination," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(3), pages 409-412.
- Valdes, Victor, 2015. "Determinants of air travel demand in Middle Income Countries," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 75-84.
- Sickles, Robin C., 1985. "A nonlinear multivariate error components analysis of technology and specific factor productivity growth with an application to the U.S. Airlines," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 61-78, January.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes & Gilles Van Hamme, 2011. "The impact of the current economic crisis on the geography of air traffic volumes: an empirical analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/96228, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2009. "New Europe, new low-cost air services," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/95851, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Burrell, Kathy, 2011. "Going steerage on Ryanair: cultures of migrant air travel between Poland and the UK," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 1023-1030.
- Dobruszkes, Frédéric, 2009. "New Europe, new low-cost air services," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 423-432.
- Baltagi, Badi H & Griffin, James M & Rich, Daniel P, 1995. "Airline Deregulation: The Cost Pieces of the Puzzle," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(1), pages 245-260, February.
- Augustyniak, Wojciech & LÃ³pez-Torres, Laura & Kalinowski, SÅ‚awomir, 2015. "Performance of Polish regional airports after accessing the European Union: Does liberalisation impact on airports' efficiency?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 11-19.
- Hunter, Laurie, 2006. "Low Cost Airlines:: Business Model and Employment Relations," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 315-321, October.
- Akbar, Yusaf & NÃ©meth, AdÃ©l & Niemeier, Hans-Martin, 2014. "Here we go againâ€¦the Permanently Failing Organization: An application to the airline industry in Eastern Europe," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-11.
- Conniffe, Denis, 1982. "Testing the Assumptions of Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(1), pages 172-174, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Borebly, 2018. "A case study on Germany's aviation tax using the synthetic control approach," Working Papers 1816, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Borbely, Daniel, 2019. "A case study on Germany’s aviation tax using the synthetic control approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 377-395.
- Kuljanin, Jovana & KaliÄ‡, Milica & Caggiani, Leonardo & Ottomanelli, Michele, 2019. "A comparative efficiency and productivity analysis: Implication to airlines located in Central and South-East Europe," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 152-163.
- Isabelle Laplace & Nathalie Lenoir & Chantal Roucolle, 2019.
"Economic impacts of the ASEAN single aviation market: focus on Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, The Philippines and Vietnam,"
Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(5), pages 656-682, October.
- Isabelle Laplace & Nathalie Lenoir & Chantal Roucolle, 2019. "Economic impacts of the ASEAN single aviation market: focus on Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, The Philippines and Vietnam," Post-Print hal-02297335, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAir transport liberalisation; Central and Eastern Europe; Indicators of market development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jotrge:v:50:y:2016:i:c:p:45-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-transport-geography .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.