New Europe, new low-cost air services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mason, Keith J. & Morrison, William G., 2008. "Towards a means of consistently comparing airline business models with an application to the [`]low cost' airline sector," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 75-84.
- David Blanchflower & Jumana Saleheen & Chris Shadforth, 2007.
"The impact of the recent migration from Eastern Europe on the UK economy,"
17, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Saleheen, Jumana & Shadforth, Chris, 2007. "The Impact of the Recent Migration from Eastern Europe on the UK Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 2615, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Blanchflower, David & Saleheen, Jumana & Shadforth, Chris, 2007. "The Impact of the Recent Migration from Eastern Europe on the UK Economy," Discussion Papers 17, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2006. "An analysis of European low-cost airlines and their networks," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/95835, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Barrett, Alan & McGuinness, Seamus & O`Brien, Martin, 2008.
"The Immigrant Earnings Disadvantage across the Earnings and Skills Distributions: The Case of Immigrants from the EU’s New Member States in Ireland,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3479, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alan Barrett & Seamus McGuinness & Martin O'Brien, 2008. "The Immigrant Earnings Disadvantage Across the Earnings and Skills Distributions: The Case of Immigrants from the EU's New Member States in Ireland," Papers WP236, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2008. "Libéralisation et desserte des territoires :le cas du transport aérien européen," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136530, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Barbot, Cristina, 2006. "Low-cost airlines, secondary airports, and state aid: An economic assessment of the Ryanairâ€“Charleroi Airport agreement," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 197-203.
- Mason, Keith J., 2001. "Marketing low-cost airline services to business travellers," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 103-109.
- Oâ€™Connell, John F. & Williams, George, 2005. "Passengersâ€™ perceptions of low cost airlines and full service carriers: A case study involving Ryanair, Aer Lingus, Air Asia and Malaysia Airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 259-272.
- Hunter, Laurie, 2006. "Low Cost Airlines:: Business Model and Employment Relations," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 315-321, October.
- Seamus Grimes, 2006. "Ireland's Emergence as a Centre for Internationally Traded Services," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 1041-1054.
More about this item
KeywordsAir transport; Low-cost carriers; Liberalisation; European enlargement; Central Europe; Eastern Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jotrge:v:17:y:2009:i:6:p:423-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-transport-geography .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.