Exploring characteristics of passengers using traditional and low-cost airlines: A case study of Belgrade Airport
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Franke, Markus, 2004. "Competition between network carriers and low-cost carriersâ€”retreat battle or breakthrough to a new level of efficiency?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 15-21.
- Pels, Eric & Njegovan, Nenad & Behrens, Christiaan, 2009. "Low-cost airlines and airport competition," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 335-344, March.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2006. "An analysis of European low-cost airlines and their networks," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/95835, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Barbot, Cristina, 2006. "Low-cost airlines, secondary airports, and state aid: An economic assessment of the Ryanairâ€“Charleroi Airport agreement," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 197-203.
- Tretheway, Michael W, 2004. "Distortions of airline revenues: why the network airline business model is broken," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 3-14.
- Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Chen, Yen-Heng, 2010. "Factors influencing the intentions of passengers regarding full service and low cost carriers: A note," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 226-228.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2009. "New Europe, new low-cost air services," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/95851, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dobruszkes, Frédéric, 2009. "New Europe, new low-cost air services," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 423-432.
- Hunter, Laurie, 2006. "Low Cost Airlines:: Business Model and Employment Relations," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 315-321, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jing Yu Pan & Dothang Truong, 0. "Low cost carriers in China: passenger segmentation, controllability, and airline selection," Transportation, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Dobruszkes, Frédéric & Mondou, Véronique & Ghedira, Aymen, 2016. "Assessing the impacts of aviation liberalisation on tourism: Some methodological considerations derived from the Moroccan and Tunisian cases," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 115-127.
- Kuljanin, Jovana & Paskota, Mira & KaliÄ‡, Milica, 2018. "Methodological framework for the investigation on the rapidly growing air travel market â€“ An application of multivariate statistical analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 86-91.
- Hashem Salarzadeh Jenatabadi & Peyman Babashamsi & Datis Khajeheian & Nader Seyyed Amiri, 2016. "Airline Sustainability Modeling: A New Framework with Application of Bayesian Structural Equation Modeling," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-17, November.
- Jing Lu & Cheng Lv & Zhongzhen Yang & Mark Hansen, 2019. "Market Segmentation of New Gateway Airports Incorporating Passengers’ Curiosity," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-24, December.
- Cho, Woohyun & Min, Dong-Jun, 2018. "Longitudinal examination of passenger characteristics among airline types in the US," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 11-19.
- Kuljanin, Jovana & KaliÄ‡, Milica & Caggiani, Leonardo & Ottomanelli, Michele, 2019. "A comparative efficiency and productivity analysis: Implication to airlines located in Central and South-East Europe," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 152-163.
- Ferrer-Rosell, Berta & Coenders, GermÃ, 2017. "Airline type and tourist expenditure: Are full service and low cost carriers converging or diverging?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 119-125.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket segmentation; Low-cost carriers; Traditional airlines; Cluster analysis; Belgrade Airport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:12-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.