Report NEP-TUR-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schubert, Stefan Franz & Brida, Juan Gabriel, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of Economic Growth in a Small Tourism Driven Economy," MPRA Paper 16737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schubert, Stefan Franz, 2009. "Coping with Externalities in Tourism - A Dynamic Optimal Taxation Approach," MPRA Paper 16736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Stichter, 2009. "Rispana Valley Historical Area," Working Papers id:2167, eSocialSciences.
- Indrila Guha & Santadas Ghosh, 2009. "A Glimpse of the Tiger: How Much are Indians Willing to Pay for It?," Working Papers id:2171, eSocialSciences.
- Grancay, Martin, 2009. "The economic impacts of air transport liberalization," MPRA Paper 16590, University Library of Munich, Germany.