Report NEP-AFR-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fenske, James & Kala, Namrata, 2013. "Climate, ecosystem resilience and the slave trade," MPRA Paper 50816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Mutascu, Mihai, 2013. "Shadow economy and tax revenue in Africa," MPRA Paper 50812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Anders Isaksson & Florian Kaulich, 2013. "Importing, Exporting and the Productivity of Services Firms in Sub-Saharan Africa," wiiw Working Papers 98, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2013. "Declining economy in Zambia and its impact in food security," MPRA Paper 50683, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jun 2013.
- Stephen Taylor & Marisa Coetzee, 2013. "Estimating the impact of language of instruction in South African primary schools: A fixed effects approach," Working Papers 21/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Falco, 2013. "Does risk matter for occupational choices? Experimental evidence from an African labour market," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Matthew Collin, 2013. "Tribe or title? Ethnic enclaves and the demand for formal land tenure in a Tanzanian slum," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Anders Isaksson & Florian Kaulich, 2013. "Foreign Ownership and Labour Markets in Sub-Saharan African Firms," wiiw Working Papers 99, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Andrey Klevchuk & Glenn Jenkins, . "Project Selection Handbook For Department Of Education: Limpopo Province," Development Discussion Papers 2004-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Andrey Klevchuk & Glenn Jenkins, . "Capital Appraisal Handbook For Provincial Roads: Limpopo Province," Development Discussion Papers 2004-05, JDI Executive Programs.
- Antoine Leblois & Philippe Quirion & Benjamin Sultan, 2013. "Price vs. weather shock hedging for cash crops: ex ante evaluation for cotton producers in Cameroon," CIRED Working Papers hal-00796528, HAL.
- Fernando Cossio Munoz-Reyes & Glenn Jenkins, . "Capital Appraisal Handbook For Health Infrastructure: Limpopo Province," Development Discussion Papers 2004-04, JDI Executive Programs.
- Hermann Sebastian Dehnen & Jan H. van Dinther & Norbert Koubek, 2013. "From emerging economies toward the Emerging Triad," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP13008, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Andrea Verdasco, 2013. "Strengthening Child Protection Systems for Unaccompanied Migrant Children in Mozambique: A case study of the border town of Ressano Garcia," Papers inwopa705, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Grahamm Errol G., 2013. "Perverse supply response in the Liberian mining sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6663, The World Bank.