Capital Appraisal Handbook For Health Infrastructure: Limpopo Province
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hasan U. Altiok & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2013.
"Social security generosity, budgetary deficits and reforms in North Cyprus,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 218-235, June.
- Hasan U. Altiok & Glenn Jenkins, 2012. "Social Security Generosity, Budgetary Deficits and Reforms in North Cyprus," Development Discussion Papers 2012-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Mustafa Besim & Glenn Jenkins, 2005. "Tax compliance: when do employees behave like the self-employed?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(10), pages 1201-1208.
- Altiok, Hasan U. & Jenkins, Glenn P., 2013.
"The fiscal burden of the legacy of the civil service pension systems in northern Cyprus,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 92-110, January.
- Hasan U. Altiok & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2011. "The Fiscal Burden of the Legacy of the Civil Service Pension Systems in Northern Cyprus," Working Papers 1284, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Hasan U. Altiok, 2013. "The Fiscal Burden of the Legacy of the Civil Service Pension Systems in Northern Cyprus," Development Discussion Papers 2013-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Robert Clark & Joshua Rauh, 2011. "The Economics of State and Local Public Pensions," NBER Working Papers 16792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Jeffrey R. & Clark, Robert & Rauh, Joshua, 2011. "The economics of state and local pensions," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 161-172, April.
- Monika Queisser & Edward R. Whitehouse, 2006. "Neutral or Fair?: Actuarial Concepts and Pension-System Design," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
- Bernardi, Luigi & Barreix, Alberto & Marenzi, Anna & Profeta, Paola, 2007. "Tax systems and tax reforms in Latin America: country studies," MPRA Paper 5223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordshealth infrastructure and policy; cost-benefit analysis; budget allocation; South Africa;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-10-25 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2013-10-25 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .