Report NEP-PPM-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Narbel, Patrick A., 2013. "The likely impact of Basel III on a bank's appetite for renewable energy financing," Discussion Papers 2013/10, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Michèle Gaultier & Benoît de Guillebon & Gilles Mardon, 2013. "Social aspects of Total's Lacq CCS pilot project," CIRED Working Papers hal-00788427, HAL.
- Ådne Cappelen & Arvid Raknerud & Marina Rybalka, 2013. "Returns to public R&D grants and subsidies," Discussion Papers 740, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Marco Marini & Paolo Polidori & Davide Ticchi & Désirée Teobaldelli, 2013. "Optimal Incentives in a Principal-Agent Model with Endogenous Technology," Working Papers 1304, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Andrey Klevchuk & Glenn Jenkins, "undated". "Project Selection Handbook For Department Of Education: Limpopo Province," Development Discussion Papers 2004-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Fernando Cossio Munoz-Reyes & Glenn Jenkins, "undated". "Capital Appraisal Handbook For Health Infrastructure: Limpopo Province," Development Discussion Papers 2004-04, JDI Executive Programs.
- Andrey Klevchuk & Glenn Jenkins, "undated". "Capital Appraisal Handbook For Provincial Roads: Limpopo Province," Development Discussion Papers 2004-05, JDI Executive Programs.