Project Selection Handbook For Department Of Education: Limpopo Province
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hasan U. Altiok & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2013.
"Social security generosity, budgetary deficits and reforms in North Cyprus,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 218-235, June.
- Hasan U. Altiok & Glenn Jenkins, 2012. "Social Security Generosity, Budgetary Deficits and Reforms in North Cyprus," Development Discussion Papers 2012-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Mustafa Besim & Glenn Jenkins, 2005. "Tax compliance: when do employees behave like the self-employed?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(10), pages 1201-1208.
- Altiok, Hasan U. & Jenkins, Glenn P., 2013.
"The fiscal burden of the legacy of the civil service pension systems in northern Cyprus,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, pages 92-110.
- Hasan U. Altiok & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2011. "The Fiscal Burden of the Legacy of the Civil Service Pension Systems in Northern Cyprus," Working Papers 1284, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Hasan U. Altiok, 2013. "The Fiscal Burden of the Legacy of the Civil Service Pension Systems in Northern Cyprus," Development Discussion Papers 2013-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Robert Clark & Joshua Rauh, 2011. "The Economics of State and Local Public Pensions," NBER Working Papers 16792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Jeffrey R. & Clark, Robert & Rauh, Joshua, 2011. "The economics of state and local pensions," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 161-172, April.
- Monika Queisser & Edward R. Whitehouse, 2006. "Neutral or Fair?: Actuarial Concepts and Pension-System Design," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
- Bernardi, Luigi & Barreix, Alberto & Marenzi, Anna & Profeta, Paola, 2007. "Tax systems and tax reforms in Latin America: country studies," MPRA Paper 5223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Armin Zeinali, 2014. "Cost-Effective Infrastructure Choices In Education: Location, Build Or Repair," Development Discussion Papers 2013-08, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; cost-effectiveness analysis; school construction and rehabilitation; priority index; budget allocation; South Africa;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-10-25 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2013-10-25 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .