Channels of Influence: The EU and Delta Convergence of Core Labour Standards in the Eastern Neighbourhood
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alasdair R. Young, 2007. "Trade Politics Ain't What It Used to Be: The European Union in the Doha Round," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 789-811, November.
- Nancy H. Chau & Ravi Kanbur, 2006.
"The Race to the Bottom, from the Bottom,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 73(290), pages 193-228, May.
- Chau, Nancy H. & Kanbur, Ravi, 2000. "The Race to the Bottom, From the Bottom," Working Papers 127681, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Chau, Nancy H & Kanbur, Ravi, 2001. "The Race To the Bottom, From the Bottom," CEPR Discussion Papers 2687, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Neumayer, Eric & Soysa, Indra de, 2006. "Globalization and the Right to Free Association and Collective Bargaining: An Empirical Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 31-49, January.
- Davies, Ronald B. & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2013.
"A race to the bottom in labor standards? An empirical investigation,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 1-14.
- Ronald B. Davies & Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, 2011. "A race to the bottom in labour standards? An empirical investigation," Working Papers 201123, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ronald B. Davies & Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, 2011. "A Race to the Bottom in Labour Standards? An Empirical Investigation," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp385, IIIS.
- David KUCERA, 2002. "Core labour standards and foreign direct investment," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 141(1-2), pages 31-69, March.
- Lee, Chang Kil & Strang, David, 2006. "The International Diffusion of Public-Sector Downsizing: Network Emulation and Theory-Driven Learning," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(04), pages 883-909, October.
- Franzese, Robert J. & Hays, Jude C., 2007. "Spatial Econometric Models of Cross-Sectional Interdependence in Political Science Panel and Time-Series-Cross-Section Data," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 140-164, March.
- Sophie Meunier, 2007. "Managing Globalization? The EU in International Trade Negotiations," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 905-926, November.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/255 is not listed on IDEAS
- Swank, Duane, 2006. "Tax Policy in an Era of Internationalization: Explaining the Spread of Neoliberalism," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(04), pages 847-882, October.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:12:y:2006:i:1:p:51-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen DeLoach & Jayoti Das & Lindsey Conley, 2006. "Power Politics and International Labor Standards," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 12(1), pages 51-66, February.
- Cao, Xun & Prakash, Aseem, 2010. "Trade Competition and Domestic Pollution: A Panel Study, 1980–2003," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(03), pages 481-503, July.
- Judith Kelley, 2006. "New Wine in Old Wineskins: Promoting Political Reforms through the New European Neighbourhood Policy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 29-55, March.
- Hubert Zimmermann, 2007. "Realist Power Europe? The EU in the Negotiations about China's and Russia's WTO Accession," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 813-832, November.
- Neumayer, Eric & Plümper, Thomas & Epifanio, Mariaelisa, 2014. "The “Peer-Effect” in Counterterrorist Policies," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 68(01), pages 211-234, January.
- Andrea Gawrich & Inna Melnykovska & Rainer Schweickert, 2010.
"Neighbourhood Europeanization through ENP: The Case of Ukraine,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 1209-1235, November.
- Andrea Gawrich & Inna Melnykovska and Rainer Schweickert, 2009. "Neighbourhood Europeanization trough ENP - The Case of Ukraine," KFG Working Papers p0003, Free University Berlin.
- Neumayer, Eric & Plümper, Thomas, 2012. "Conditional spatial policy dependence: theory and model specification," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 44457, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Holzinger, Katharina & Knill, Christoph & Sommerer, Thomas, 2008. "Environmental Policy Convergence: The Impact of International Harmonization, Transnational Communication, and Regulatory Competition," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 62(04), pages 553-587, October.
More about this item
Keywordsconvergence; emulation; coercion; diffusion; trade-norm linkage; labour rights;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1057_ejdr.2015.83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.